Posted: Sep 29, 2013 4:49 PM by KBZK News
BOZEMAN - A structure fire has left one man with first and second degree burns on Sunday afternoon.
The fire began just before 4 p.m. on Sunday. Bozeman Police the man was working in a garage at a construction site when a piece of equipment malfunctioned and started a small fire.
Fire crews quickly arrived on scene and extinguished the fire.
The man sustained first and second degree burns to his arms and back. He had a friend take him to Bozeman Deaconess for treatment.
We will update this story as we know more.