Posted: Apr 26, 2011 2:46 PM by KXLF Media Center with Laurel Staples reporting
Updated: Apr 26, 2011 8:53 PM
Butte High School was evacuated today after fire broke out in the boys' restroom.
The fire was reportedly started this afternoon when a student set fire to a toilet paper dispenser, according to Principal John Metz. There was minimal damage, which was mostly contained to the stall where the fire was started, Fire Marshal John Lasky said.
Officials have a suspect that they are talking to, Lasky said.
Students were evacuated for a short time. As of 2:45 p.m. they were back in school.
No one was injured.