Posted: Apr 24, 2012 4:07 PM by KXLF Media Center with Jamie Leary reporting
Updated: Apr 26, 2012 3:47 PM
A garage was destroyed after a fire got out of control in Butte this afternoon.
According to initial reports, a house was spared in the blaze. No one was injured.
A fire marshal at the scene says the occupants were burning rubbish with a burn permit when the wind caused the fire to get out of control.
The fire was reported in the 5100 block of Wynne Avenue at around 3 p.m.
KXLF reporter Jamie Leary sent these pictures back from the scene. The video is from our KXLF I-Cam. We will bring you more information as we receive it.