Posted: Aug 20, 2013 1:04 PM by MTN News
Updated: Aug 20, 2013 1:04 PM
MISSOULA - An employee at Rick's Auto Bod,y who was seriously burned in an explosion on Monday, has died.
Officials have confirmed that Bruce Hall died at Seattle Harborview Medical Center on Tuesday morning.
Missoula Fire Marshal Gordy Hughes said two employees were in the recycling room separating chemicals when static electricity caused the fumes to ignite.
The second person was treated and released from St. Patrick Hospital.
Hughes adds that little damage was done inside the auto body shop.