Posted: Oct 30, 2013 8:49 PM by KBZK News
Updated: Oct 30, 2013 9:18 PM
BOZEMAN - A shop in Bozeman caught fire Wednesday night.
Calls came in a little after 7 p.m. with flames coming out of the building off Magenta Road.
The owner was able to get the fire out before firefighters arrived. The chimney on the oil furnace caught fire and firefighters stayed, checking to make sure it was completely out.
There were several vehicles in the shop. The owner's wife came home to find all the activity and was surprised. She, along with several others, was relieved that everyone was alright.