Posted 3:19 PM 8/8/2012 : UPDATE: Cigarette blamed for Bozeman apartment building fire
A cigarette is believed to have caused a fire that erupted at a Bozeman apartment complex Tuesday evening.
The fire at 311 Michael Grove Avenue has been ruled accidental and no criminal charges will be filed, according to officials. They say the fire started after someone was smoking on a
Posted 8:54 AM 8/8/2012 : Residents, firefighters talk about Bozeman apartment complex fire
Fire engulfed an apartment complex in Bozeman last night at 311 Michael Grove just south of Villard on Bozeman's west side.
"I heard smoke alarms and went back outside and it was huge," Chrissy Saoire-DeBoer said.
Saoire-DeBoer was home when the fire broke. She lives right below